Central Vacuum Service & Repair
Call for help with ANY type of central vac system!
If you are experiencing problems with your central vacuum system, we are the go-to experts in the Scarsdale area for repairing, servicing, and upgrading built-in vacuums. We will make sure you get a quick diagnosis, an expert repair done by an experienced technician, and a price unmatched by our competition. We service all brands, makes, and models of central vacuums, and are able to assist with almost any issue that should arise, such as:
- Central vacuum clogs
- Our specialists are experienced with central vacuum systems to determine the best service and repair. Central vacuum clogs are difficult to pinpoint. However, with our specialty tools and techniques, we are able to locate and remove the most difficult clogs.
- Central vacuum clicking
- Central vacuum clicking can be caused by several problems in the system. These electrical issues should be left to our professional team. We are experienced in determining the best central vac repair to your problem whether it be in the piping system or the electrical components.
- Inlet problems
- Wiring malfunctions
- Brush and hose issues
- Central vacuum inlets, brushes, and hose issues can be hard to determine as many small parts act as one. Caution should be taken in servicing these parts as it is easy to create additional collateral problems. Our technicians are experts at solving all these issues.
- Pipe problems (i.e. clogs, weak suction, etc.)
- Central vacuum systems offer powerful motors for superior suction and cleaning. Low suction coming from the system that can lead to poor performance. From the piping to the filtration system, our specialist repair, and service by inspecting your entire system thoroughly to ensure your built-in vacuum runs at peak performance.
- Anything else related to your central vacuum
We also carry a variety of parts and accessories compatible with almost any central vacuum system, such as motors, hoses, inlets, filtration systems, powerheads, and even power units from MD Manufacturing.
We will guide you through the process, and it is our pleasure to assure you that your built-in vac system will work at optimal capacity by thoroughly testing it before leaving your home. You can even try out some of the newest central vacuum accessories while we are there. Call us today with your central vac problems!
We Service & Repair All Central Vacuum Brands/Models.
Local Area Professionals You Can Trust!
10 Point Inspection System
Call today for an estimate!
- Clean Power Unit & Main Filter
- Clean Secondary Filter
- Inspect Power Unit Motor(s) & Brushes
- Inspect Power Unit Electronics & Gaskets
- Check Low Voltage Connections
- Inspect All Wall Plates (Inlet Valves)
- Check Vacuum System for Clogs
- Examine Hose & Connections
- Clean Pipes & Refresh System
- Examine Hose Storage